121 respostas neste tópico

#21 squido

squido
  • Membros
  • 2 posts

Postado 23 May 2014 - 10:16 AM

Has somebody got any response yet?

No.

But the installer mentioned in posting #8 appeared on my Tropico 5 order. That was not the case, when Icarus_Wings made his posting. I hope that does not mean that we will have to stick to that.

#22 Curse

Curse
  • Membros
  • 5 posts

Postado 23 May 2014 - 10:19 AM

Why should you be stuck with something that you haven't purchased (DVD retail key)? Nuuvem claims to be a big, trustful and serious Key-Seller, the biggest in Brazil, so I guess they'll make sure the customers are happy.

Not to speak about opening lots of PayPal conflict cases or simply demanding money back at all.

#23 Thiamatlas

Thiamatlas

Admin

• Mestre Shaolin
  • 351 posts

Postado 23 May 2014 - 10:45 AM

Hi Guys,

Just confirming. Due to a miscommunication between Nuuvem and Kalypso, we didn't receive a Steam key for Tropico 5 and, in fact, all of those who pre-purchased Tropico 5 will not be able to activate their respective keys on Steam.

We are working to solve this issue at this moment, so please be patient. I'll keep you posted as soon as we have more news.

• plucky curtiu isso

#24 Curse

Curse
  • Membros
  • 5 posts

Postado 23 May 2014 - 10:47 AM

Hello Thiamatlas, 

thanks for your statement! I'll stay loyal with you guys in this for a while, mistakes happen. :)

#25 BigRob154

BigRob154
  • Membros
  • 10 posts

Postado 23 May 2014 - 10:59 AM

Hi Guys,

Just confirming. Due to a miscommunication between Nuuvem and Kalypso, we didn't receive a Steam key for Tropico 5 and, in fact, all of those who pre-purchased Tropico 5 we'll not be able to activate their respective keys on Steam.

We are working to solve this issue at this moment, so please be patient. I'll keep you posted as soon as we have more news.

Any eta on this? Matter of hours or days / weeks?

Thx for your response.

#26 Oliver Beyer

Oliver Beyer
  • Membros
  • 11 posts

Postado 23 May 2014 - 11:00 AM

Thanks for the feedback. I just wondered too why the Code is not working and looks strange (much too long for a steam key). Since the store is stating a steam key, I expect one.

Any idea how long that 'working out' will take? 

Thanks for the help.

Edit: The store page has changed. No longer a word of steam on there. WTF is going on???

#27 BigRob154

BigRob154
  • Membros
  • 10 posts

Postado 23 May 2014 - 11:06 AM

[...]

Edit: The store page has changed. No longer a word of steam on there. WTF is going on???

At least we got a 'proof' screenshot on page one.

#28 donncha

donncha
  • Membros
  • 3 posts

Postado 23 May 2014 - 11:07 AM

Oliver - the code is for the Kalypso launcher you can download from the purchase page and works. I tried it this morning and was able to launch the game.

I'd prefer to have a Steam key however so hopefully they can add a Steam key to each account and tie the existing key to that Steam key to avoid any lost sales.

#29 Nightwolfnl

Nightwolfnl
  • Membros
  • 6 posts

Postado 23 May 2014 - 11:08 AM

Hi Guys,

Just confirming. Due to a miscommunication between Nuuvem and Kalypso, we didn't receive a Steam key for Tropico 5 and, in fact, all of those who pre-purchased Tropico 5 we'll not be able to activate their respective keys on Steam.

Thanks for the update, but I do hope we can have Steam keys in the end, which is why I bought it from Nuuvem in the first place. Hopefully this will be resolved asap.

#30 Oliver Beyer

Oliver Beyer
  • Membros
  • 11 posts

Postado 23 May 2014 - 11:12 AM

Oliver - the code is for the Kalypso launcher you can download from the purchase page and works. I tried it this morning and was able to launch the game.

I'd prefer to have a Steam key however so hopefully they can add a Steam key to each account and tie the existing key to that Steam key to avoid any lost sales.

I know this might work but this is not what I bought. If I use the key in the kalypso launcher I would activate it and would lose any right to a potential refund.

#31 Zhizor

Zhizor
  • Membros
  • 6 posts

Postado 23 May 2014 - 11:15 AM

Hello!

I am, like many other people in here, only interested in the Steam version of the game. The site clearly stated that this was a Steam game, and a Steam key would be provided. Everyone is able to make a mistake, i understand that! But i also hope that you're going to make this right, and provide an Steam key to everyone that pre-bought the game from your site!

In the meantime i have a question. The game installer that was provided at the download page is working fine, but am i able to use the key you provided in this launcher, and still get a Stem-version later? I was really looking forward to be playing this today, so if i can use this code now, and get a steam key later, i would be very happy. Is this the case?

#32 Duncandg

Duncandg
  • Membros
  • 12 posts

Postado 23 May 2014 - 11:26 AM

I have the same problem, i want my steam key

#33 plucky

plucky
  • Membros
  • 11 posts

Postado 23 May 2014 - 11:27 AM

Thanks for the respond, i hope we all get what we want and no one has to blame anyone.

As i already thought that they gonna change things on the information site of Tropico 5 just to get sure i made another screenshot.

I dont want to blame nuuvem, mistakes happen its ok, but no customer should pay for that fault. and no one want paypal problems coming in.

so here we go, just to get sure.

unbenannt156spl.jpg

#34 donncha

donncha
  • Membros
  • 3 posts

Postado 23 May 2014 - 11:39 AM

I doubt somehow there was a miscommunication about the keys since the Kalypso keys and installer were made available on the purchase page.

What probably happened is that the widget they use to show the Steam information on a product wasn't removed and nobody at Nuuvem noticed. Unfortunately I suspect Nuuvem don't have the Steam version for sale.

#35 Zhizor

Zhizor
  • Membros
  • 6 posts

Postado 23 May 2014 - 11:44 AM

That's a good point!

But that is their mistake, not ours. We bought the game as a Steam copy, and therefore we should either receive a Steam key or get the money back.

#36 Oliver Beyer

Oliver Beyer
  • Membros
  • 11 posts

Postado 23 May 2014 - 11:46 AM

Yes but once you actually used the provided key with the provided installer you pretty much accepted it and have no right for a refund. And why should they provide a second, totally independent, key then? You would receive two games then.

#37 Duncandg

Duncandg
  • Membros
  • 12 posts

Postado 23 May 2014 - 11:50 AM

Because i've payed a steam version of Tropico 5.Not a retail.

if they can't provide, the must refund!

• plucky curtiu isso

#38 Zhizor

Zhizor
  • Membros
  • 6 posts

Postado 23 May 2014 - 11:50 AM

Firstly, I have not used my key yet.

Secondly, they should provide a Steam key, because that is what they sold when I bought the game. It was marked as a Steam-game, and therefore i should get a Steam-game. If not, i payed money for something i did not receive.

#39 plucky

plucky
  • Membros
  • 11 posts

Postado 23 May 2014 - 11:55 AM

Yes but once you actually used the provided key with the provided installer you pretty much accepted it and have no right for a refund. And why should they provide a second, totally independent, key then? You would receive two games then.

Dont think so, if they provide Steam key´s they have the right to cancel the other one, but no one accepted something by using what they got even if something is missing...

Lets say u buy a car, in the discription it says it got a radio in it, u got the car and no radio is installed, but u used it already for one day, that doesnt mean that u accept it without the radio. just mentioning u gonna get back to the seller and get it. so u got what u payed for. But anyway we can discuss as long as we want we got to wait for the decission made between nuuvem and Kalypso. 

#40 Oliver Beyer

Oliver Beyer
  • Membros
  • 11 posts

Postado 23 May 2014 - 11:55 AM

I undestand that. I'm just saying it's better not to use the provided key in order to not get into an argument that you already activated and played the game - platform aside.

• plucky e BigRob154 curtiram isso

Tópicos que também usam as tags Tropico 5, steamkey, not working:

0 usuário(s) está(ão) lendo este tópico

0 membros, 0 visitantes, 0 membros anônimos